Wednesday, July 28, 2010

3dp3dt

and I'm already dying with anticipation. This process is just so excruciating at times. I don't know how I can hold out for another week and a half for a beta - that's crazy!

I just don't know how I'm going to pick myself up and keep going if this cycle doesn't work. I mean, seriously, I'm already on my 3rd IVF! It just seems like it's so freakin easy for everyone else to get pregnant except for us. This is like some freakish test of faith or something. Guess what - I WANT A BABY!!! How much clearer do I have to make it?

Just a few symptoms so far - all that can be attributed to the progesterone. I'm super tired, I was crampy for the majority of the afternoon yesterday, but not much today and my boobs are starting to hurt. It's such a cruel irony that progesterone gives us all the same symptoms as pregnancy. Tomorrow I will poas to see if the trigger is gone. I'm hoping for and expecting a stark white test.

Please give me the strength to get through the next 11 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment