So Friday's beta came back at 302 which had a doubling time of 60 hours. The nurse said that this was great, but being the internet freak I am, this seemed really, really slow compared to other successful cycles I read (ok obsessed) about. I scared myself silly over the weekend. I decided to step away from the computer and wait until Monday's repeat beta which is much easier to type than actually do.
Well, beta #3 came in at 952! This was closer to a 45 hour doubling time from Friday, so really good news! My progesterone was up to 26 from 23, so it seems like we're heading in the right direction anyway!
I'll have another beta early next week and then the first ultrasound is scheduled for March 22. I'm so excited, nervous, scared, etc. I can't believe that this could really be happening.
As far as symptoms - they come and go. I generally just feel a bit different though. I get crampy off and on which I know is normal. I get sharper pains in that area every now and then too. I get a bit nauseous in the morning, but it generally goes away once I get something in my stomach. I've had night sweats off and on which I've attributed to surges in my hcg level. My boobs are sore off and on, but they just feel fuller or more sensitive or something. The one consistent symptom I've had is reflux. It's not terrible, but it's there all day long. Oh and I'm tired. Feel like I'm in a bit of a fog actually. Last night I went to bed at 9:45 and woke up at 7 and I'm still tired today.
so there you have it. seems like things are going ok for now, but I've got all my fingers and toes crossed that this will really be it. I'm too nervous to even say the "p" word.
No comments:
Post a Comment