so I'm telling YOU internet, ok?
I've been peeing on things. and it's been good news so far.
Yesterday I ventured out to Target to get some pregnancy tests so I was ready for this week. It was only 10dpo, but I got my BFP with Charlotte 11dpo, so I wanted to be ready.
Well wouldn't you know that those tests didn't last more than a minute in my hot little hands before I was ripping the box open and peeing on one of them. Seriously, 4pm in that afternoon at 10dpo. No FMU, no holding it as long as I could, etc.
But there was a second line. You did kind of have to look really, really close, but it was 100% there. My husband thought I was crazy and didn't really believe it (but did see it!) He did the same thing last time and that now very real almost 2 year old was bouncing off the walls at that particular moment.
So I did what any good infertile does. I took another one this morning with FMU. and there was yet another second line. and it was darker than the one from 14 hours before.
That's as far as we've gotten. I'm already trying to figure out when I can go and get more pregnancy tests because that pack of 3 is going to be gone by the end of today, lol.
My damn blood test is not until next Monday. ugh. I have no idea why they make you wait that long. Do they really think that I'm not going to test on my own before then? Let's get the show on the road already!
As for symptoms, the most persistent one has been CRAZY dreams. Very vivid, very crazy dreams. I've got a little bit of that reflux thing going on, and some sore-ish boobs, but nothing crazy. A few hormone headaches, etc. I'm wondering if things just seem more mild the second time around because you've been through it before. Or maybe it's just that I'm like 3 minutes pregnant. yeah, that's probably it.
I'm also convinced that my mom knows I'm pregnant. We're been keeping things very quiet this time around and I'm so excited to be able to surprise her when we visit them in Florida in a month (fingers crossed!). But damn if she wasn't asking me questions about when we want to have another baby, etc. on the phone this morning. All sorts of random and crazy questions. It's like she knows something is up...
No comments:
Post a Comment