to see the line from today! Definitely an improvement over yesterday, that's for sure! I think that I might get a digital on the way home today. Nothing like seeing the word "pregnant" pop up. I told my mom that I'm planning on testing tomorrow, so it would be fun to send her the picture of that. *fingers crossed that it actually says "pregnant" when I poas.*
I'm thinking about calling for an earlier beta, but I'm not sure that they'd do it. I suppose that it can't hurt to ask though, right? For some reason, I'm not really in a rush.
This BFP has been sort of surreal. Ever since I tested positive yesterday, I've had this overwhelming feeling that it's going to work out. That it's really real this time. I guess I thought I'd be a mess with worry when or if I ever got another BFP, but for some reason I'm just not. I'm cautious and know that things can change, but maybe the miscarriage steeled me a little bit. Like I know all of things that can happen from here on out, but for today I'm pregnant and I just want to be excited about it. It just seems like the right thing to do. I hope that this doesn't bit me in the ass. For that reason, I'm keeping this between you and me, ok internet?
As for symptoms, I'm a litte nauseous when I wake up still, definitely bloated in the evening, a little crampy here and there, and my weird all day long reflux thing is back. It's kind of like an "all I want to do is burp and I can't" type of feeling. My boobs are a little sore, but nothing horrendous. Definitely still tired though. Hit me hard yesterday between 3 and 4pm.
Yaaaaaaaay!!!!! SOOOOO excited for you! Post that digi pic tomorrow if your POA Digi!!! Congrats sweetie. :)
ReplyDelete