Seriously, I feel like waiting is all I ever do these days. Waiting for phone calls, instructions, test results, procedures, next steps and the list goes on.
This wait is killing me even more than normal because I feel like we have a real shot here. I'm currently 11dpo and thinking of testing tomorrow. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN THERE.
More about "symptoms." I woke up last night soaked with sweat! I've definitely experienced night sweats before, but this was the worst it's ever been. I've also been having very vivid, crazy dreams. When I wake up, I usually remember a good bit of them too. Weird. I still have some on and off cramping. I've had a headache for two days now. This morning I had a wonderful combo of headache, nausea, and "the runs." I thought that I might be coming down with something, but I'm feeling a bit better now. Oh and I'm still exhausted.
I know that a lot of what I'm experiencing can be attributed to the progesterone I'm taking, but all I can say is that it wasn't like this the last time. Mike even noticed. He told me it seems like I'm responding differently this time. I don't know. This is all such a mind fuck. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
No comments:
Post a Comment